Wednesday, April 13, 2011

my dishwasher hates me

So... just for your information, not every post is going to be as "deep" as my first one. There are many sides to this girl!

I had a pretty good day today, minus getting up this morning... .and going to work from 8 to 5... :) So after work I headed on over to Walmart and bought Zumba for the Wii... awesome!

Most of my friends know that me and a few co-workers do our own Zumba 3 nights a week in our break room. I have really gotten into it...so I thought I would buy it for the Wii and do it at home the other nights of the week.... (remember, I am really bored... my husband is deployed!) I'm just going to say... if you like to laugh at yourself, doing Zumba on the Wii is right for you! I have never laughed so hard in my life. I am soo uncoordinated, but I did sweat... so I know it is working!!!

After Zumba defeated me today, I decided to do a little cleaning up in my kitchen, which I try to put off all the time. I was throwing out old left overs and putting my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I ended up with a full load and started that puppy...

45 minutes and half a tv show later... I smell something burning.


Thanks a lot dishwasher!  I had this on the top rack... and some how it ended up in the bottom... melted. This is the 2nd lid in a week!

So, on to bigger and better things. I will get to be an aunt again in September! A week from today my brother and sister-in-law find out if they are expecting a boy or a girl... I just know it's going to be a girl :) The anticipation is killing me! One of my very good friends is due the same day as my sister-in-law... so I am being blessed from all sides by babies. I love having them to spoil! 

Today I also found out that my old college roomie is going to be stationed in Hawaii after her tour in Korea. I think that Josh needs to get stationed there when he gets home.... just a thought.

Also... just saw the Hardee's turkey burger commercial... where can I get a bikini with tiny turkey burgers all over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment