Thursday, April 14, 2011

rosco snores

Omgeee...laying in bed and can't get to sleep because my 5lb dog snores like a grown man. I'm not too sure that's healthy for him?

Zumba tonight was just what I needed to lift my spirits. It was really nice to see a few good friends that I have truly missed. On my way to zumba tonight I stopped in to see Rosco and Addie's bff Gizmo with out an e and check out the new Hilla domain. So happy for my friends and can't wait for their baby to make its debut in September.

All is well at the Mullins' house tonight. Nothing too exciting. The pups and I are wishing our days away because we are ready to see Josh again!

Promise my next post will be more interesting! Can't concentrate with this snoring pup in my bed!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment