Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hooray for Alarm Clocks... and having something to set them for!

I am really glad that I will soon have some structure in my life. Since Josh and I moved to Missouri from Tennessee back in February, I have had a pretty laid back lifestyle. No work...all my classes were online, and I had no reason to go to be early or get up at a decent hour. Finally, that will all be changing. For the record, I set my alarm clock every day, but I always turn it off after it goes off because I realize I don't really have anything to get up for. No more sleeping till 10:00 am... and as of right now, I view that as a good thing! Ask me again in a month after I have been working and going to school! No more slacking for the next 30 or so years of my life!


Does your company's dysfunction make your customers want to pull their hair out?

I went to pay some bills yesterday, and while I was paying the water and electric, I ran into the first person my husband and I met in our new town. We see him and his family on a regular basis, and have lunch almost every Sunday today, but seeing him in the place we first met put so many things into perspective for me. He is also the person that first invited us to church, where we have since joined. I was thinking about how his conversation with us that day we met has changed so much in our lives. We now have a wonderful church family, and some new amazing friends. God put him there to lead us to that church, and to lead us to these people that we have become so close with.

I know that God is always working around us, and He hasn't failed me yet. I am so thankful for my faith in Him and his unwavering love for me and everyone else in this world. If you have any questions about God or concerns about your own faith, feel free to post comments and I will answer to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment