Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is it really happenin?

I received some wonderful news today... my brother and sister-in-law found out that they will be having a little girl join our family in September. God is great! Please pray for them that the rest of her pregnancy is smooth sailing and that she is a healthy baby. I can not wait to shop for frilly girly stuff!

Now... just to see what Ashley is having! Her appointment is next Friday, so prayers would be appreciated for that as well. I hope that lil "nugget" is a perfectly healthy baby.

 Diva baby I am wishing for :)


It seems so long since I have been able to physically see and touch my husband. The lack of human contact is hard to deal with, and not being able to pick up the phone and call him whenever I want is very difficult. There are days I feel like the pain will not go away until I am in his arms again, but that is when God wraps his loving arms around me and reminds me I am not alone. I know I can get through this deployment, it is just all about having the right mentality. So either I need to figure out how to deal better... or he needs to come home!

Just a quick update... no melted lids in the dishwasher this week. Maybe the dishwasher doesn't hate me and it was an operator error after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment